Adventure Park Waivers and Qualifications
Every adventure park participant must sign a Waiver and Release Form. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent. If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed adventure park waiver.
- For safety’s sake, participants on the zip line canopy tour should weigh between 60 and 265 pounds . Please call if you have any questions.
- Closed toed shoes are required
- The EMPOWER zip line canopy tour is designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health.
- There is no minimum age for the zip line tour or the map and compass scavenger hunt. The weight requirement will determine the age. Typically, children who weigh 58-70 lbs are between 7-10 years old. The minimum age for the Tree Climb is 10 years old.
- There is a 300 foot nature walk at the conclusion of the tour on an unpaved trail at an incline of about 12%. Each participant must be able to complete this walk. It is approximately as challenging as climbing four flights of stairs.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
Additional Adventure Park Regulations
No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the adventure park tour.