Empowering individuals and teams through shared adventure experiences that are engaging, positive, customized, and led by professionally trained and experienced leaders. The facilitation of our “positive risk” team building adventures leads to an environment in which individuals, and teams, can safely venture out of their comfort zones and discover the best version of themselves!
Winning at business starts with a winning culture! Led by EMPOWER President, Dan Jaskot, this interactive team building workshop provides experiences that will give your team members a fun and unique perspective on working together; while helping them identify specific trust building behaviors, create deeper connections and foster an agreement on expectations for communication. Team members will even walk away with a simple achievement model that can be used every day on projects big and small!
- Sessions start at $500 plus tax for 2.5 hours (up to 30 participants)
- Sessions take place right at your school!
- Interactive workshop includes various ground-based, “low-impact” group adventure initiatives and challenges
EMPOWER’s signature team building event! The SOAR Program includes the perfect blend of aerial adventure team bonding, individual confidence boosting opportunities, and collaborative team building scenarios.The SOAR Program is approximately 4 hours in duration and includes:
- Connecticut’s only fully-guided Zip Line Canopy Tour experience
- Ground Based Team Building Initiatives facilitated by experienced EMPOWER Team Building Specialists
- All personal safety equipment and “ground school” course orientation
- Over a 2,000 feet of tree-top zip lining adventure excitement
- Customized Ground Based Team Building Initiatives and Challenges; in alignment with group dynamics and desired objectives
- Dedicated guides and facilitators
- Digital photos from your entire experience
- A bottled water for each participant
Complete the online request pricing form to learn more about other EMPOWER Team Building Offerings, including:
- EMPOWER Mobile: We bring a customized team building event to your school’s professional development training!
- Extraordinary Teams Program: Customized Collaborative Ground Based Team Building Program (2 to 4 hours in duration)
- Teacher Onboarding Program: Customized team building program designed to connect new and veteran teachers in a school or school district
- Zip Line Canopy Tour Outing or the Zip & Sip Adventure Package
- Competitive Team Building Events including the Zip/Hunt/Climb Challenge, Survivor 101 Challenge, and the Empower Challenge Championship
- Achieve Program: Full day, highly-customized, team building experience
“Isolation can be a side effect of becoming a teacher. It is very easy to get caught in the trap of walking into a classroom, shutting the door, and tending to your own students” states Jason Perez of HotChalk Education Network. Perez continues, “This is how many schools function, with educators sharing nothing more than a parking lot. Some people like it this way, but an effective teacher is someone who wants to grow in the profession. An effective teacher wants collaboration.”
Is it time to interrupt the normal routine at work? Are you ready for a wakeup call? When we embrace new adventures, we are interrupting our everyday flow – for the better! In a 2011 New Yorker profile, written by Burkhard Bilger, neuroscientist David Eagleman explains how our bias for the familiar affects how fast we think time flies; “This explains why we think that time speeds up when we grow older, why childhood summers seem to go on forever, while old age slips by while we’re dozing. The more familiar the world becomes, the less information your brain writes down.”
EMPOWER Leadership has a track record for building teams and developing leaders. For over 8 years, our facilitators have helped thousands of people across hundreds of different school districts, companies, and organizations plan for future success. Our programs are designed to help each participant (1) develop professional relationships founded on trust and open lines of communication, (2) recognize the importance of maximizing individual strengths while supporting individual challenges through collaborative processes, (3) increase confidence in themselves and in their team, and (4) develop a greater sense of accountability and leadership! By blending fun and exciting adventures with customized team building and leadership models, EMPOWER can help your team members form closer bonds, communicate more effectively, and perform at more efficient and confident levels.
Overcome Workplace Conflict with Empowering Solutions
85% of all employees have to deal with some sort of workplace conflict – resulting in more than 100 unproductive employee work hours per year! Overcome the common causes of workplace conflict; poor communication, personality differences, different values, and unhealthy competition with an EMPOWER Team Building Program! EMPOWER’s Professionally Facilitated Adventure Initiatives lead to more cohesive teams, a greater sense of goal and role clarity, more collaborative team processes, and more effective and productive communication.
EMPOWER Team Building Programs have “gone mobile” – no featuring the ability to transform your conference or meeting spaces into engaging adventure training courses.
Amenities include catering options, uninhibited access to large pavilion with picnic tables for meals, outdoor meeting space, or group social, and ample free parking!
Faculty and Staff Development Client List
Region 4 Schools Glastonbury Public Schools – Central Office & Administration Gideon Welles School – Team Leaders Smith Middle School – Team Leaders Stratford Public Schools Middletown Public Schools – Central Office & Administration Hamden Public Schools – Health & Physical Education Department Hamden Hall Country Day School Cheshire Public Schools – Central Office & Administration Springfield (MA) Public Schools
Region 4 Schools
Glastonbury Public Schools – Central Office & Administration
Gideon Welles School – Team Leaders
Smith Middle School – Team Leaders
Stratford Public Schools
Middletown Public Schools – Central Office & Administration
Hamden Public Schools – Health & Physical Education Department
Hamden Hall Country Day School
Cheshire Public Schools – Central Office & Administration
Springfield (MA) Public Schools
Xavier High School
Windsor Public Schools
West Hartford Public Schools
Klingberg Family Centers
High Road School of Wallingford
Northwest Catholic High School
East Hampton Middle School
White Street School (MA)
Milton Bradley School (MA)
Morgan Full Service Community School (MA)